As your company secretary, we all got the tools needed to start your business up.
COMPANY SECRETARY IN SINGAPORE
6 months from the date of its incorporation, a business in Singapore must appoint a company secretary.
Other qualifications for a company secretary:
The company secretary must be locally residing in Singapore
He/she cannot be the sole director of the company
The company secretary must have at least one qualification found in section 171(1AA) of the Companies Act which includes:
- Member of Association of International Accountants ( Singapore)
- Member of Institute of Company Accountants (Singapore)
- Having at least 3 to 5 years of experience being a company secretary
- Qualified person under the Legal Professional Act (Cap.161)
- A registered public accountant under the Accountants Act (Cap. 2)
- Member of the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore